The Caribbean doesn’t just boast brilliant, sunny skies and miles of breathtaking beaches; it is home to thousands of wheat-crop acres in Barbados, Curacao, Jamaica, Grenada and Belize that produce a unique variety of flours. Choose from:
- Bakery Flour – Milled from high-protein, spring and winter wheat blend. Ideal for white breads, rolls and pan breads.
- Counter Flour – Soft wheat flour for cookies, crackers and dumplings.
- Whole Wheat Flour – 100 percent whole grain, spring wheat flour for whole-wheat bread and rolls and variety breads.
- Cake and Pastry Flour – High-ratio cake flour for all types of cakes.
- All-Purpose Flour – Wheat flour for cakes, breads and tortillas.